• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Orange Wanker in a diaper's Tourbillon Gold plated watch

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
I'm sure you guys know by now that this retard is now scamming people with his watches?

He even had the audacity to say "The best watches every made".

There's just no way those watches can command $100k for a mass produced by a no name junk!

I may not know anything about steak or perfumes, but watches? He can go fuck himself.

muiramas

Aristocrat
18/1/17
It's the best watch, believe me. It’s a beautiful watch. It’s fantastic. You know, this watch looks amazing, keeps perfect time, and everyone will be asking you where you got it. It’s tremendous, and I can say that because I know watches. No one knows more about watches than me…

Yeah, go fuck yourself. Asshole.

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
Your responsibility to me would be to help me find the right and cool photo to replace this stupid taco press
First off I am not minion #3 or associate with peasants lol..
Here are some @Cheesegrater 's you can choose from..
Cactus

Owl

Cheese wedge

Eiffel Tower

It might just be easier to change your forum name to "taco press" or " sandwich press" then you won't have to switch the pic..

• Haha
Reactions: Dave2302

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
The one Feefo posted is a nutmeg grater and wouldn't go with your name either. Might as well change your forum name to "hemorrhoid remover" to match his grater.

I would choose.....

Wouldn't be able mistake the wedge of cheese grater with anything but that..

You have a tough decision @Cheesegrater and might have to start a thread and ask the members what one you should choose. Would like to see some of those comments lol...

• Love

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
The one Feefo posted is a nutmeg grater and wouldn't go with your name either. Might as well change your forum name to "hemorrhoid remover" to match his grater.

I would choose.....

Wouldn't be able mistake the wedge of cheese grater with anything but that..

You have a tough decision @Cheesegrater and might have to start a thread and ask the members what one you should choose. Would like to see some of those comments lol...
Didn’t even know there’s a grater for nutmegs lol.

Dude, if I open that thread, I know how hard karma will bite me in the ass.

muiramas

Aristocrat
18/1/17
thats a penis GIF

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
supposedly the first batch already sold out and there's a waiting list right now for the next production

..make of it what you will :unsure:
Well...... you can't fix stupid. And for some people who have no respect for themselves, $100k must be nothing for them.
OR it's just standard manipulation.

THose watches are made in China and I'm damn sure that tourBILLON is also chinese made. There's nothing of that watch that the wanker makes himself.

• Love

muiramas

Aristocrat
18/1/17
THose watches are made in China and I'm damn sure that tourBILLON is also chinese made. There's nothing of that watch that the wanker makes himself.
But they’re eating the dogs. They’re eating the cats. And the wind, it kills our birds, If you want to see a bird cemetery, go under a windmill sometime.

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
But they’re eating the dogs. They’re eating the cats. And the wind, it kills our birds, If you want to see a bird cemetery, go under a windmill sometime.
Those birds aren’t real! They are drones made by bill gates to spy on us

• Haha