• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Orange Stitch Rubber Strap for 42mm?

Ancaster

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
7/6/12
Orange Stitch Rubber Strap for PO 42mm?

My goal is to get a rep black/orange strap in the current gen Omega ads.
Where is a reliable place I can get that strap?
Thanks!

29015182-20.png

Ancaster

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
7/6/12
This isn't bad, not a proper rep though.
I've been searching, does anyone make a rep for this strap (curved ends)?

captben41

27/4/10
Check out Panatime.com

Look at there 20mm selection and enter the code RWI to get 10% off

Sorry, I just checked and they dont have the strap I was thinking of in 20mm.

Ancaster

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
7/6/12
Here is my input i've used this site and its good for budget stuff pic is edited for copyright but its omega and for the same price of that strap you get the watch too!

http://www.priceangels.com/F=19660&...echanical-Watch-with-Date-Black--s323178.html'

Thanks, I appreciate your help but I'm not sure the strap and buckle at PriceAngels is comparable to the ebay link, especially that it also includes a watch in the price. Even the plain rep black rubber one at PureTime costs $50.

I've shopped at DX, FocalPrice, BuyInCoins, PriceAngels and maybe a few other similar sites for a wide variety of items. QC is usually low. If you have personal experience or someone else does that it does come with a AAA strap, then by all means, I'd love a deal.

goonx

Known Member
18/4/12
could be misleading though. the mark-up for these rubber straps could be pretty significant. who knows, they might even be the same but until sum1 buys both to compare we'll never know

cratedroppers

12/9/11
Thanks, I appreciate your help but I'm not sure the strap and buckle at PriceAngels is comparable to the ebay link, especially that it also includes a watch in the price. Even the plain rep black rubber one at PureTime costs $50.

I've shopped at DX, FocalPrice, BuyInCoins, PriceAngels and maybe a few other similar sites for a wide variety of items. QC is usually low. If you have personal experience or someone else does that it does come with a AAA strap, then by all means, I'd love a deal.

I get you 100% its probably not comparable but just a idea :) If I didn't have 2 omegas already I would buy it to see haha

Ancaster

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
7/6/12
After looking at the eBay ones up there again, they just don't cut it, too much spacing at the hub.
Wow, the tight curved ended ones are hard to find in a rep.