• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Opinions on Omega Franken?

Honeytiger123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/2/11
Dear RWI memebers,

For my quest of getting a nice gen Omega for a decent price, I had my eyes on two models that I really really liked:

1. Omega dynamic
2. Omeaga f300hz de ville chronometer

Just a few minutes ago, I was looking for dynamics on ebay when I stumbled upon this: http://www.ebay.com.hk/itm/OMEGA-DY...ultDomain_0&hash=item3f111f2a67#ht_500wt_1139

Being a noob and all, it seems to be great value for under 200usd. Yet are things really that clear cut? Will really appreciate comments and advice.

Cheers,

Honeytiger

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
Looks to me like it may have been put together using parts from different watches. Dynamics are great watches, and my suggestion is to get another one, fully original, and perhaps with the more sophisticated dials, which are more sought after. Also make sure it comes with an original bracelet. Those bracelets are a bit unusual. Dynamics are fairly affordable so you should find something good fairly easily.

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
I'm curious as to what..>>

That watch has to do with what we do and discuss here...???
Perhaps the vintage watch forum over on TimeZone might be a better venue to discuss this subject...???
I used top spend a lot of time there last century, and there is a wealth of info there....