• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Opinions on Davidsen's New 005 Logo?

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
i pm'd him last friday to inquire about one of these but i have not received any responce yet. is he normally pretty quick? or should i e-mail him? i would like to talk to him about one of these. i want a 005 like this one that is also been water proofed and superlumed with a brown leather band and logo buckle along with a ss band. it's the best one i've seen and i would like to purchase one. does anybody know the best way to contact him? i didn't want to send him lots of pm's

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
enzo said:
Take a look at those images in his dealer section. It solves every issue and complaint of the last 2 years ...
the 005 has been one often made model and always has something incorrect on it.

The dial details look spot on
NO pin recess!
AR sapphire
Fat Crown coupled with an improved CG
Finally, back case that isn't total fantasy

It looks to be a very good alternative to the 111H as being a good basic PANERAI representation.

That is good to know mate.. but yeahh ..so much watches ..so litle money ..might just look at the picture..maybe selling some 'herbs' soon :) :D :D

briank996

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/7/06
Cucumber_Jones said:
There is a small detail that bugs me but everyting else is awesome!

Thanks for not mentioning what this 'flaw' is... Mine is on it's way and I could proobably go through life never knowing what it imperfect about this watch. (But if I knew, it would bug me too...Funny how that works huh)

Cucumber_Jones

I'm Pretty Popular
15/3/06
briank996 said:
Wait! is it the recessed post in the CG?? DAMN! LOL

Good eye. I hope it is just QC on that one watch and all others are ok. perhaps a buyer could let us know....

briank996

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/7/06
Atleast is is much easier to fix than say, a cannon pinion...

bigbadbrad

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/06
enzo said:
YOU KNOW CJ, your Signature photo 187's CG pin looks a bit recessed too ... wonder if it's catching? :)

:) Good one :!: Yeah, I see it, hopefully it's not systemic, but not the biggest issue - and I do really want a nice 005 .... whoever gets one first, as 'guinea', pls post some decent macros of the CG :p

--- BBB

Martyd3

Horology Curious
27/7/06
I just heard back from Davidsen. He said the pin is recessed in all of his crown guards.