• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Opinion on pics PO or UPO

jadematic

Horology Curious
5/7/09
Hi,

I have been speaking to Mary at watch-international as I am looking for a UPO she sent the below pics of a watch she had in hand however I am really looking for the orange version.

I wanted peoples opinion on the watch she sent in the pics and if it is actually a UPO as she has not confirmed that. The price she has quoted 248 usd do you think this sounds good for what you see It looks ok to me but would be good to get calliper measurements and weight shown.

img0944h.jpg

img0950d.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
img0958gl.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
img0945mb.jpg

img0954sj.jpg

[/FONT]

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
would be good to get calliper measurements and weight shown.

No offence, but you won't ever get that from any dealer.

Please take the time to read some reviews before ordering, so you know what to expect. It won't change what you'll get in the end, but you'll have much less chances of being disapointed.

Dealers are not here to give advices on the accuracy to the gen. This is your job to read enough to know what you're buying, and hopefully you've got everything you need in this forum to do so.

tolis

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/8/09
if you need my help my friend tell me!i had bought from mary UPO 45mm swiss eta!i will give you information from my watch!mary is the best!!!!

jadematic

Horology Curious
5/7/09
Yes your views would be very welcome can you share pics and if the watch she has sent pics is like yours sent you a pm

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I like this UPO!!!!! :band:

jonasprivate

I'm Pretty Popular
21/7/10
Yes i also orderd UPO from ReplicMake, with black rubberstrap.
And the watch i watertested to 50 meters. :)

I will buy the SS braclet when he got in stock.

LSU_Tigers^*

Horology Curious
30/8/10
Hi,

I have been speaking to Mary at watch-international

Is this dealer listed in the trusted dealer forum? I don't see a "watch-international" but really like the way the pearl is recessed in this watch compared to others.

SMIDSY

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
mary is great she's trusted on RWG not sure about here....

naeems

Horology Curious
11/10/10
Yes i also orderd UPO from ReplicMake, with black rubberstrap.
And the watch i watertested to 50 meters. :)

I will buy the SS braclet when he got in stock.

the UPO from RM is watertested at 50m? wow. pretty good :)

jonasprivate

I'm Pretty Popular
21/7/10
Yes the factory test it,but i will send it to be waterprof and some other modifications. :)
I will not try it in the water before Domi looked it over.

SMIDSY

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
+1 reps are not waterproof unless a modder has a lay first.

ck6459

11/9/10
According to Replicamake, they will provide free water proffing services and test for watch above $150. So maybe it is true.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
+1 on waterproofing/testing locally.

Mary is trusted on RWG so she is safe for us as well. :)

SMIDSY

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
mary is great... lay is great and both really do QC their watches..... Lay I believe does test to 3atm but still check locally =)

jonasprivate

I'm Pretty Popular
21/7/10
If the watch gets broken during shower,you can send the watch back and get a new one.
I prefer to get i check and fixed, we have many good modification experts on this site.