• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Onewatches Refused To Refund ( No Watch, My Money Gone )

Rio_AP

Horology Curious
17/8/22
Australia
I recently made an order with OneWatches (Steve), but I had to cancel due to wrong information I was given on their website.
Website
WhatsApp
+86 170 8193 4955
I have already paid deposit before QC through PayPal.

I have spoken to PayPal customer service, and they are still waiting for response from Onewatches.
OneWatches refused to refund me. They said that " the fund has been blocked", I dont even know what they meant by that. I have initiated this refund for almost a week now.

Please approach me if you guys want more details about my conversations with OneWatches.

I promise to keep warning others about this bad bad guy.

Cheers

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
I don't know what's more pathetic, your Paypal dispute or your WhatsApp messages. I'm leaning toward the WhatsApp messages as of now. ☺️(y)

Reactions: Jammydodger79

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Looks like you are the bad bad guy here instead. Better to warn all dealers not to deal with u at all.

Dark12

23/2/16
I found Steve to be more than helpful. Tried for 3 months to get me a Spectre -I gave up , needed the money for other things - requested refund —no problem, received. Couldn’t fault him.

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
OP, I'll cut you some slack, I can understand some nervousness when dealing for (presumably) the first time (?) in the business of counterfeit goods. Pray tell, what was the wrong information Steve gave you? And what is the timeline of the events?
Trusted Dealers are "trusted" for a reason. If you got itchy after 2 hours of radio silence, then you should reset your parameters. Even if it was 2 weeks. These guys have some things going on and you are a drop in the sea of what they do. Mostly, when asked friendly and educately, they will get back to you, maybe not at once, maybe you may give it another nudge or two, but if you remain polite, you won`t have problems. Do you really think a TD would spoil his reputation on RWI for one order?

Evilspell

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/7/22
06000 Nice France.
No one will be able to help you or settle this dispute if you don't explain exactly how it happened.
Your screenshots are not very positive for your defense because there are only threats, usually we remain calm and patient and everything is arranged!
I already bought from Steve, he always answered my questions even at 1.00 AM and I received my package faster than expected!

Evilspell

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/7/22
06000 Nice France.
Guys, I think @Rio_AP is just a troll and is spamming.

I think that you're right and that he's just an opportunist! Maybe he wanted to buy a Rep and not be scammed and while surfing he found our great forum and he got in through the keyhole, that must be an explanation !

Reactions: kavorca1

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Might be the same guy from the German subforum complaining about having no news of his package since 23.8

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Me neither.

But equally dumb. Remember, every day an idiot gets up from bed.
Was meant as hyperbole, as you say, equal reasoning abilities. In my hometown we say, the mother of the idiot is always pregnant, by the way...

Reactions: emdeevee

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Was meant as hyperbole, as you say, equal reasoning abilities. In my hometown we say, the mother of the idiot is always pregnant, by the way...
Bro, nice.

Niceeeee