• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omegas in da house...>>>

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
IMG_2081.jpg

Total cost: $685.00 (including the gen in the middle!!)
soon to come:
58.jpg

arrived atJFK this AM.....Maybe Monday..???

Pakz

Renowned Member
15/4/11
Waiting impatiently to get see all the pictures and read all your impressions on the ploprof as soon as it hits your entry door!!!

I'll probably take one with black rubber, in a vain attempt to make this watch "understated" ;) but still.... there's certainly one ploprof in my future!

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
"Understated" ain't MY goal !..>>>>

Waiting impatiently to get see all the pictures and read all your impressions on the ploprof as soon as it hits your entry door!!!

I'll probably take one with black rubber, in a vain attempt to make this watch "understated" ;) but still.... there's certainly one ploprof in my future!
I've got @ 10 lbs. of "understated" horology laying around....I'm LOOKING for "outfukkinrageous"!!..;-)...;-)

Pakz

Renowned Member
15/4/11
That's what PLOPROF are for (and diving...)

I've got @ 10 lbs. of "understated" horology laying around....I'm LOOKING for "outfukkinrageous"!!..;-)...;-)

You're right... the orange strap is very flashy though... Black may be enough...

I'm still hesitating, on this one. Well, that's OK since I'll probably wait a few month before pulling the trigger.