• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega-Straps-U/PO's..

tomriddle

Renowned Member
25/6/07
:X so is custom-straps a Panerai thing? Most of the Omega's I see are on SS' bracelets.. the one I got from TWG I asked one of the 'leather' straps to be used instead of the ss (black with orange stitching)

anyhows jus wondering.. Omega's aren't used much wit straps or somethin?

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
I change straps on my PO's all the time :D

With Omegas you kind of have to find the right strap. Not everything goes with blue or orange. Check the Omega site and you will see they offer a good variety of styles that you can get ideas from!

tomriddle

Renowned Member
25/6/07
that 2nd strap of yours is interesting.. did you color the side of the strap orange..?
it matches nice because you have the orange bezel

for me i wanted the black bezel so my black strap has black sides (which i think is the norm cuz most of these i see has that) and the orange stitching

where'd you get that 2nd strap?

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
The second strap is a Hadley Roma. I bought it locally, but you can get them on the net. The sides come colored that way, and it really works quite well. The straps I choose are similar to styles that Omega uses, however, the gen straps are actually made of rubber. I don't believe I've seen a replica version of any of these in rubber. The only non rubber/steel option that they offer is the brown croc, or the orange croc. The Brown one looks nice on the black PO IMHO.

29015037.gif

triple-d

Renowned Member
5/3/07
The hadley roma is available in orange, red, blue, and maybe others. ptstraps on the bay sells them, and others. I haven't received any of their straps yet, but have a couple on order....one of those being the orange stitch hadly roma.