• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Speedmaster

usne

Looking Around
13/3/10
I was looking at the Omega Speedmaster 7750 black dial model from timeshops.net (http://www.timeshops.net/Omega_Speedmaster_7750_black_dial_1194.htm). Does anyone have any personal experience with this model / dealer? Also, does anyone know the actual Omega model number for this watch?

Any comments are welcome. Thanks in advance!

omegaspeedmaster.jpg

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Mate, all the dealers get their stock from the same places so it's just a matter of picking the dealer. Any one of them could get this, send them a link to the one you showed us and ask a price.

Col.

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
Hey there, yeah great dealer and the watch looks nice enough (though it's by no means one of the most accurate reps, if that's what you're concerned about). Let us know how you go! ;)

robbnj

11/6/09
It's your first post, so welcome to the club!

Now, hunker down and ingratiate yourself to the group by doing some research and reading around the site (especially the Omega section) in an effort to educate yourself.

You'll be very thankful you did as there is a TON of great information and a lot of great people here to share with.

Five of Clubs

Renowned Member
18/2/10
I recently placed an order with Time Shop and have been happy with the service and the watches (two Speedmasters were part of the order). Check out their dealer reviews.

Five of Clubs

Renowned Member
18/2/10
I recently placed an order with Time Shop and have been happy with the service and the watches (two Speedmasters were part of the order). Check out their dealer reviews.

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
It's looks like they were going for the Broad Arrow version. But it's off.