• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA SPEEDMASTER 'SCOTT IRWIN' ANNIVERSARY EDITION

• Thread starter d4m.test
  • Start date
D

d4m.test

PICT0182copy.jpg

PICT0183copy.jpg

PICT0184copy.jpg

AWS

15/9/06
...is this your personal watch?....do you have one for sale?...i think this watch is quite classy.
.........very nice :lol: cheers.

Star

Known Member
14/3/06
HA!

When first saw this post I thought it said "Scott Hawkins" edition :D ...for the old timers

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
Scott Hawkins was guy that fell into 'Black Hole'

and did not get STD!!

Kewl Dude!!

Peace Out, Dawg!!!

Bigshooter

Banned
15/3/06
Re: HA!

Star said:
When first saw this post I thought it said "Scott Hawkins" edition :D ...for the old timers

If it were the Scott Hawkins edition it would have a large A-shape hole in the middle.

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
not nize to call

scott hawk ins

A hole...

self sensor!!

(puhleeze)

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
I knew they would do it... Quartz movement ?

Look really nice.. Will wait to see if they make it in Venus movement, if not, this one is nice :p

azgjav

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
that is a FREAKING AWESOME WATCH!!

quartz? if it has the capability to freeze the perpetual seconds then it'll look more like a gen.. very nice spacing on it!

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
sonystyle said:
Very nice - I wanted a gen until I found out they were $13,000 USD, LOL :D

13,000.00 for a omega????? lol, that will be short lived

sonystyle

8/6/06
I think in the year 2000 Amazon.com had a sale on the Speedy Moon Pro for 1199 USD...thats the cheapest price Ive seen for this watch in stainless. (Non grey-market with serials and papers.)

(I was a student at the time so I couldnt afford it.)

Omegas are nice, but youre right, not worth anywhere near that, to most people...even this model :)

tiresmoke

8/4/06
I gotta admit... this is a beauty, IMO. It took me a minutes to figure out who "Scott Irwin" is until I realized Scott, Worden, and Irwin are three separate astronauts. :oops:

So how much are you looking for for this beauty? :twisted:

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
Nice piece indeed!

Neil has a talent to locate good stuffs!

Life is Good!
Klink

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
this is the best looking omega i have seen. is the sub dial spacing correct? this looks better than any speedmaster i have seen. this is a beutiful watch neil. is that yellow gold or rose?

gjermund123

Known Member
22/5/06
I'm always on the lookout for nice limited edition Speedmasters...I would prefer a snoopy (if someone could come up with one that looks remotely correct), but wow..I'm going to have a long and thorough look at my funds now :)