• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Speedmaster Racing Rubber

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
Hey everyone.
Just got my new speedmaster racing in from M. Its got a quartz subdial with chrono and automatic second hand. Really great quality, especially for a quartz!!
It has sapphire crystal with ceramic bezel as well. 44mm
This is the grey dial (was deciding between that or blue) and im happy with it!
Here are some photos.

dsmdave

Renowned Member
15/1/11
Good looking watch! I am wanting the red accented one, but I guess they don't replicate it yet.

apr214

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/1/13
Actually M has the red accented one! If you mean the red subdial one, I've seen that too! I'm sure he could source it for you.

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
Sorry, where can I get one of these? I normally use TT, but I don't think Andrew has any...

wilson72

Horology Curious
19/3/13
That's a nice piece. Is it 44mm including the crown? (Gen is listed as 40mm).

I fancy getting one of these, even though it's quartz and the subdials are wrong - and yet wouldn't consider one of the moonie reps. Odd, that.

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
DUDE!!! Thanks for sharing that is cool. $158.00 is a great price I have seen the deployments alone for $75. How is the quality of strap and clasp?

apr214

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/1/13
Thanks! It's really nice actually. I think this is bigger than Gen but the strap is nice quality. The clasp is made of metal.
I know it's not accurate, but it keeps great time and its nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free