• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

omega smp chrono band sizing problem

CJSdftFLAT

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/7/07
I have really small wrists 5.5 in. On my new smp chrono that I got from andrew, there are still too many links after I took out all of the ones that I could. Any ideas on how I can fix my bracelet to be smaller?

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Well... what I did last time is to break one of the link without any holes using pliers. You just have to pull it and twist it hard. However, based on the wearer's feedback, having a bracelet too small is not comfortable. My suggestion is; change the bracelet to leather or rubber strap. It will look equally elegant IMHO.

CJSdftFLAT

21/7/07
takashi said:
Well... what I did last time is to break one of the link without any holes using pliers. You just have to pull it and twist it hard. However, based on the wearer's feedback, having a bracelet too small is not comfortable. My suggestion is; change the bracelet to leather or rubber strap. It will look equally elegant IMHO.

I'm am probably legally retarded so could you please explain this process in detail.

CJSdftFLAT

21/7/07
wow I was debating on breaking the link with pliers and I just figured that if I fudged it up I was going to get a new band anyway. So I did it, but with a vice and long pliers and it was so easy! Thanks!