• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega SMP bracelet issue

pedrobrites

Known Member
16/2/07
Hi there you all!

I've received yesterday the Omega SMP from PT very good watch , and beautiful by the way! :D

Well... yesterday i just have resized the bracelet and today i was preparing to wear it.. when....

:cry:

today i think that it was my bad luck day :roll:

Just received a reply from PT and i'm going to see if my local watchsmith can fix it, if the watchsmith can't repair this PT told me that he would send a new bracelet very good response!

:D

Sylar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/07
Its just a pin that goes accros that holds those together. Watchsmith should be able to repair it.

pedrobrites

Known Member
16/2/07
Yeah i know that but it's sad i was waiting for this moment for today to wear it and... *puf* it happened !

No problem monday i'll take it into the watchsmith :wink:

maximus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/7/06
well pedrobrites, it seems omega doesnt like you, LOL....but I do my friend... :D
congratulations, its a fine watch and I am happy to see that your issue will be worked around...PT wont let you down...I understand your frustation not to be able to use the watch right away :(

rapidascent

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/06
Pedrobrites, easy fix. It happened to me and I just took a..

pin from my wifes pincushion, pushed it through, bent it over and cut the end. Works like a charm. I know you want to wear the watch and this will get it on your wrist right away. This was my fix when my PO bracelet broke the same as yours when I was sizing it (a real bugger to push those pins out) If you can size your bracelet yourself you can handle this fix with some needle nose pliers and a pin. I think the pin is as strong as the rest of the cheesy pins in these bracelets (rep or gen). Good Luck

Cheers
rapidascent

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
I'm glad I have the older version of it... Having it for near 2 years now and still have to have a problem.