• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Skyfall newest edition released!

Lelouch

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/11
Was browsing Trusty today and they had the new Omega Planet Ocean Skyfall up!
I've seen the newest editions of the Omega Planet Oceans which look really attractive, especially the caseback.
I haven't owned an Omega rep yet, but I really want to get my hands on the new editions POs.
I couldn't wait till they make a quality rep of the Skyfall. :cheers:

There are some noticeable inaccuracies that bother me:
-second hand tip is orange on the rep, which should be red
-dial does not look close to the gen
-lum on the rep is too green
-hour markers too large on the rep
-007 @ 7 still looks really bad

Here it is!

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=352&products_id=10896

a48wed.jpg

2rn98qo.jpg

Gen for comparison:

832460d1348739550-skyfall-omega-full-view-bond-027a.jpg

thran

9/7/12
it is still a pretty rep non the less... i still think the SMP 50th anniversary is going to be my next purchase

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
Nice new rep. But v5 and UPO are still the best. All in all, the lume is really nice, the dial looks fine. Yes, the second hand is orange, but it is a small flaw

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 2

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
Nice new rep. But v5 and UPO are still the best. All in all, the lume is really nice, the dial looks fine. Yes, the second hand is orange, but it is a small flaw

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 2

Really? v5 PO/UPO better than the CrPOs out of the box? Granted the former make superb bases for frankens, but straight out of the box I'd say the BP CrPOs are a notch up in quality and finish. Lets hope the Noob factory are going to raise the standard further :thumbsup:

NFleischer

I'm Pretty Popular
9/12/08
The second hand may be red, could be lighting. Yes, the Gen looks better!

I have the 50th Anniversary Bond SMP and its a great looking watch, I'll pass on this- waiting

for the new batch of AT's.

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
25/3/06
London
Ive got the latest 50th, and just paid for this via Ryan, I have asked him to check on the red tip, but Im sure they will simply be using the hands from the standard PO.

Will do a little review of the two sided by side when in.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
I like the dial a lot!

I like better the 50th Anniversary Bond SMP...