• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

omega seamaster quality??

Meta4

Renowned Member
26/4/09
The watch shown is very pretty.
It should be since it's a genuine Omega but the description is for a cheap quartz rep.
Alarm bells should be ringing.
Sounds quite dodgy.

Search the internet and you'll find hundreds of scam sites.
Some will send you junk... some will take your $$ and send nothing.
If you can't tell a scam site, you really shouldn't look past the trusted dealers.
All the hard work has been done already.

kongknudsen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/3/11
Do you know if any of the trusted dealers can get a watch that look like the one i found? Ofcause in good quality

I will stay away from the other site

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
Do you know if any of the trusted dealers can get a watch that look like the one i found? Ofcause in good quality

I will stay away from the other site

Kong, you will have to bring in a little work for yourself here. I told you above where to look. Every one of our trusted dealers can get you this one; most should have stock, even with different movements and designs. LOOK and READ, take your time and then, and only then order. Choose some from the dealers sites and then ask again for wich one to go. We are then very happy to assist you, but do your homework first :lol:

kongknudsen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/3/11
Hey,

I have been looking a lot around at the trusted dealers web sites, haven't yet decided. But then I saw the mentioned watch and i liked it a lot. But non of the trusted dealers has it, thats wy i asked :)
I will keep looking, and then i will be back for some assistens, hehe
But so far thank you