• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

omega seamaster professional

grishenko45

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/09
hi all

ive just been on holiday and saw a bloke wearing an omega seamaster pro....

it looks so much better in the flesh!!

so i started to look for a rep - as i need 1 now ive seen 1!!!

ive looked at timeshops and hont - they are great

have any of you got one of these reps?? if so, can you post pics and say where u got them from!!!

cheers all

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
I agree the Seamaster Pro is a great looking watch in the flesh. I regret replacing mine with the PO. There is certainly room for both in the watch box. You will not go wrong with Timeshops or Hont in your quest for this watch. Good luck in your hunt.

jmd33

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/09
I have 2 - the Seamaster 300m and the GMT (both 21j $100 models). I bought the GMT from Mark (Timeshop) and the 300m from Hont.

My opinion, is that the one from Hont is quite a bit better. I'm not sure if it was just luck or better QC, but the Hont 300m has a more solid crown, better dial (no visible blemishes on the lume, etc...).

[sorry, my pic skills suck]

Omg2.jpg

SMP300bought-1.jpg

Officine Replica

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/7/09
jmd33 said:
I have 2 - the Seamaster 300m and the GMT (both 21j $100 models). I bought the GMT from Mark (Timeshop) and the 300m from Hont.

My opinion, is that the one from Hont is quite a bit better. I'm not sure if it was just luck or better QC, but the Hont 300m has a more solid crown, better dial (no visible blemishes on the lume, etc...).

[sorry, my pic skills suck]

[http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv165/jmd33/Watches/Omg2.jpg[/img]

SMP300bought-1.jpg

Damn that SMP looks great! The 2254.50 is the ultimate seamaster to me and everything else evn the PO doesn't come close. How's the lume and does it come with in a ETA clone movement?

jmd33

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/09
Officine Replica said:
Damn that SMP looks great! The 2254.50 is the ultimate seamaster to me and everything else evn the PO doesn't come close. How's the lume and does it come with in a ETA clone movement?

Yeah - it's my favorite rep. The lume is typical rep lume and I bought the 21j movement.

jmd33

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/09
Officine Replica said:

Yeah - it's my favorite rep. The lume is typical rep lume and I bought the 21j movement.[/quote]