• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA Seamaster Ploprof 1200M Swiss replica released yet ?

Cloudhopper

7/6/09
carlitosway said:
The Ploprof Replica watch had an Asian ETA 2836 movement. It is a Asian automatic no Swiss.

Your post would indicate that there is a PloProf replica, which to my knowledge isn@t the case.

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
carlitosway said:
guanaco said:
carlitosway said:
It is a asian Movement.

What?

The Ploprof Replica watch had an Asian ETA 2836 movement. It is a Asian automatic no Swiss.

I'd like to see this alleged PloProf replica then. When I said "what" is because that sentence made as much sense as nailing peanut butter on the wall wearing a dress.

Exploder

I'm Pretty Popular
23/3/08
guanaco said:
When I said "what" is because that sentence made as much sense as nailing peanut butter on the wall wearing a dress.
:D :D :D

Xplodr

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
I remember reading a post about a year or so ago where someone said they had seen a rep of it. That's all I remember, I am afraid.

rodrigging

Horology Curious
28/7/09
fakemaster said:
Does it have a siren to go with the strobe light?

LMAO, I was thinking the same thing.

I think I did see Rick Nelson wearing one at a Cheap Trick show once.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
guanaco said:
That sentence made as much sense as nailing peanut butter on the wall wearing a dress.

And we know this how? It might make perfect sense to Clinger on MASH. :D

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
R2D4 said:
guanaco said:
That sentence made as much sense as nailing peanut butter on the wall wearing a dress.

And we know this how? It might make perfect sense to Clinger on MASH. :D

Well, I tried it and made no sense at all, might have been the flower pattern on the dress though, maybe if I went with something more casual... :p

renson

Horology Curious
10/1/09
I have been looking on every site on the web. NOTHING! I'm dying to get one so much so that I bought the Ocean7 version and stuck an authentic mesh on it (ebay 180 bucks, a steal). When I ask my asian friends if a Ploprof is coming out, they give me the same answer: "A what?" :-(

LP640

18/1/09
thanks guys for the comments,

I checked around and still nothing, what Renson said I think is true....they probably have no idea what it is. :wink:

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
That is a goofy looking watch. But wasn't there another company making a watch similar to that which was posted a while ago? Just get a pam, sheesh. ;)