• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 2011

mefor22

Looking Around
2/10/11
I think it's almost about the time to move on. I have seen and read modders did their franken on Cal 2500 model. Has any1 started PO 2011 project yet?

I plan to get those gen parts that used in 2011 PO. Any1 can guide me where to get the correct parts?

Fran

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
Even if it comes out soon, you probably won't want to touch it even with Q5's pee-pee until a v2 comes out.

shirazi_r

Renowned Member
12/10/10
You want a Cal. 8500 you say?

I know exactly where to get one!

First you must venture across the Atlantic, battling waves and storms unbeknownst to the untraveled man. Once you manage to hit land, a trek across Europe will await you. There will be drug lords, hookers and Bonesey standing in your way. Make it past them and perhaps, just perhaps you'll have a chance encounter with Mr. Stephen Urquhart, CEO of Omega SA.

If you do indeed find Mr. Urquhart, you must slay him. Once the deed has been done, you will be required to surgically slice open his chest and there, ticking away at 28,800 beats per hour lies the Omega Cal. 8500.

Best of luck.

mefor22

Looking Around
2/10/11
lol... shirazi wat an interesting venture. then we have to wait mayb another few years before PO 2011 rep out.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
lol... shirazi wat an interesting venture. then we have to wait mayb another few years before PO 2011 rep out.

I liked it better than boosts deal! :lol: