• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Seamaster Olympics Games collection

Gtmatt22

Patron
Certified
7/1/21
CONUS
The strap will be key to these and the rep straps generally suck. Fingers crossed they get both the watch and the straps right if they rep it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sweetrep and Valaj

Valaj

15/3/23
Illinois
looks nice, they must copy the bell from the set also …
Are you talking about the last lap bell they give with the box? I believe that's only for the more expensive one right?
The strap will be key to these and the two straps generally suck. Fingers crossed they get both the watch and the straps right if they rep it.
I agree. The quality might be meh. I'll probably put it on a NATO but I really hope they get the leather color and feel right. I really like the case back too. Hopefully they get that spot on.

Sweetrep

The jerk store called
Supporter
Certified
24/7/23
US
The strap will be key to these and the rep straps generally suck. Fingers crossed they get both the watch and the straps right if they rep it.
Agreed, even on the “strap selector” tool on the omega site you can see how meh the watch looks without its matching strap - also looks like you can buy the gen strap on the site, which is nice.

Reactions: Valaj

Valaj

15/3/23
Illinois
Agreed, even on the “strap selector” tool on the omega site you can see how meh the watch looks without its matching strap - also looks like you can buy the gen strap on the site, which is nice.
That's what I love. You can buy any strap/bracelet you want from the boutique. Even links/end links etc.

stemack

Horology Curious
8/6/24
That's what I love. You can buy any strap/bracelet you want from the boutique. Even links/end links etc.
Hi I was following your conversation Im after a few links for the cartier santos 35mm BVF. quick release or a new bracelet. you have any Idea where I can find ?
thanks

Gtmatt22

Patron
Certified
7/1/21
CONUS
Hi I was following your conversation Im after a few links for the cartier santos 35mm BVF. quick release or a new bracelet. you have any Idea where I can find ?
thanks
You should post that to the cartier forum, not the Omega. Also consider putting in a WTB post for a bracelet.