• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Seamaster From Replicamake

Cedric22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/11/10
kghbu.jpg

2nKmq.jpg
8TIxt.jpg
tMinx.jpg

What do you guyz think?? :thinking:

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
Probably my favorite watch. That one's one of the best, IMO. Great rep and great dealer. Enjoy!

plymman

Renowned Member
13/10/10
I just ordered the same model and got my pics from Lay today. Looks the same as yours and I'm happy. Bezel aligns nicely and I think that's the main issue with these.

Cedric22

15/11/10
Thanks for your remark 007. Yes Lay is definitely a superb dealer. Answered all my emails almost instantly and love the live chat on his webpage.

Highly recommend guys!!

-Plymman

Let's cross finger and hope the watch will work flawlessly... Very looking forward!!

dave_bosoxfan

22/8/10
I also have this model (Watcheden) and am very happy with it. The Chrono function did go wrong but after a trip back to Watcheden seems to be running ok now.
The bezel is very slightly off but you have to look closely and from the right angle to notice this.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, I'm still getting used to the weight of the thing!!

Cedric22

15/11/10
Hi dave,

Could u tell more on the bezel? Why Is it a little off? Hope u can explain to me so I can have that fixed..

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
25/3/06
London
I had the black latest version from mary, but sent it back. Pearl was off centre, and movement was poor in my opinion.

When you set the time the hands felt really loose, far worse then any other 7750 I have, and it was slipping badly when being wound up.

She said they were all like that and to pick something else, which is a shame as I love this watch.

alucard666

I'm Pretty Popular
14/1/10
Just got mine from Lay today. Love the overall look of the watch.
The bezel seems to have a lot of give tho... i.e. it moves by about 2-3 mm when pushed down on... is it the same way on all of them? Is there a away to lock the bezel down more tightly?

Cedric22

15/11/10
Just received it too, exactly the same from the qc picS lay sent me. Bezel was good, the feel was tight. The only problem for now was the movt. The power reserve was quite poor, it's will only last for around 5 hours unworn. Anyone with better experience with the movt??

But overall the service from lay was excellent.

alucard666

I'm Pretty Popular
14/1/10
Just received it too, exactly the same from the qc picS lay sent me. Bezel was good, the feel was tight. The only problem for now was the movt. The power reserve was quite poor, it's will only last for around 5 hours unworn. Anyone with better experience with the movt??

What did you think about the bracelet? Mine has a lot of sharp edges.

plymman

Renowned Member
13/10/10
I received mine today and apart from my order being missing one of the watches I ordered (I'm sure this is just an oversight and will be sorted by Lay) I'm more than happy with it.

It looks good, bezel tight and centred, chronos all reset to zero, no rough edges on the bracelet. I haven't had it long enough to comment on the power reserve but the rotor is quite noisy. I'll wear it for a couple of days and then take it off and see.

alucard666

I'm Pretty Popular
14/1/10
I received mine today and apart from my order being missing one of the watches I ordered (I'm sure this is just an oversight and will be sorted by Lay) I'm more than happy with it.

It looks good, bezel tight and centred, chronos all reset to zero, no rough edges on the bracelet. I haven't had it long enough to comment on the power reserve but the rotor is quite noisy. I'll wear it for a couple of days and then take it off and see.

I guess I got a bit unlucky with the bezel and bracelet. The watch head itself is great tho.

Anyone know how to get the bezel locked down tight?
I saw some threads on how to get the bracelet smooth but dont have the tools and not that handy in the first place. Any easy DIY to smooth out the bracelet?

plymman

Renowned Member
13/10/10
I'm starting to think I should have got the black one.......couldn't decide and think I made the wrong choice, did you all get the blue?

alucard666

I'm Pretty Popular
14/1/10

maybe needs servicing. i set mine down for 12 hours and it kept time well.

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
This is a very fine rep. Good choice. enjoy