• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Seamaster Diver ETNZ Limited Edition

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
http://www.hodinkee.com/blog/introd...-etnz-limited-edition-live-pics-pricing-specs

Again I'd love to share this new SMP chrono edit from omega
OmegaTeamETNZLimitedEdition-4.jpg

I might cop this here in the UAE since it is the "Emirates"...

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
ok, now that's on my wishlist! what a beautiful omega!!!

Black and red combo is pure sex...

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
The more i see it the more i like it... An amazing piece by Omega!

An 7750 movement can be used for the layout since it has a closed caseback. Crown and pushers seems like the standard chrono ones. The HE valve need some work. Dial and hands should be easy to copy also. I noticed that the dial hasnt a raised logo! Thats weird, i expected one...

On the other hand, the bezel is ceramic and we all have seen the CrPO bezels...

I want be optimist this time and hope to see a nice rep of it!!!

Here is the link on the official site http://www.omegawatches.com/collection/seamaster/diver-300-m/presentation/seamaster-diver-etnz

dsmdave

Renowned Member
15/1/11
:thud:What a beautiful watch. I have always wondered why watch company's don't do the red/black combo more often. Seems with( Omega at least) that blue is their favorite color next to black of course.

Oh, and I would definitely buy a rep of this. :thumbsup:

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
DSC02198-1024x683.jpg

I was expecting more of this model but I think this ENTZ diver really lives up to being a limited edition watch with a number of 2013 only unlike previous versions of SMPs amounting to 10,000 ridiculous count which does not properly resemble a limited edition (should be 200-300 only in production run).

hector

Known Member
8/9/10
Im a hardcore omega lover. I've been looking for a watch to match my classic mini, THIS IS IT!!!!!

manifique!!!

hector

Known Member
8/9/10
And for a limited edition watch, retails for $6k no a bad deal either

REP IT!!!!

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
At what speed do the foils appear? Go ETNZ, bring the old mug home!