• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Seamaster Chrono 300M

judderman193

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/8/06
Just by chance have any of you ever come accross this one for sale had my eye on original but never been able to afford. Anyone know of a working rep version out there

Tryed to upload image but cant here@s link model number Model: 2594.52.00 its an old model by couple of years me thinks but just like the look.

Additional Description: movement Caliber: Omega 3301 Self-winding chronograph with column wheel mechanism.Officially certified chronometer. Rhodium-plated finish. Power Reserve: 55 hours crystal Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal

http://www.watchesonnet.com/images/imag ... 594.52.jpg

2594.52.jpg

Thanks in advance for views and help
judd

Admin Edit: Hit edit on your post, look at the url and see the img inside the brackets with " / " closing the tag.

sonystyle

8/6/06
2594.52.jpg

To post a pic, you just highlight the exact link you wrote above and push the grey "Img" (very hard to see) button right above the Close Tags in blue. :D

But Ive never seen a rep of this watch. Maybe some are out there. Your best bet to ask Ruby and she can try here best to find you one. Ruby is a trusted and respected dealer on this forum.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
@judderman193

Re-read your post. I have edited it so that you can see how to insert a pic into your post.

Sonystyle had it right, I wanted to edit your pic so you could see how it looks!!

@sonystyle here's 25 RW$ for helping!! :)

judderman193

31/8/06
thanks for pic help

Thanks for tips will do in future chatting with ruby at present over a couple of things will mention to her

OldeCrow

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/06
I think thats the best looking chrono Omega makes next to the TI and gold version!

watchlover

I'm Pretty Popular
28/9/06
No doubt! That subdial spacing is going to be a challenge mor mechanical reps

canuck88

25/3/06
I like it a lot better than the blue and would buy in a heartbeat... but subdial spacing will be an issue...

judderman193

31/8/06
Pictures in both steel and titanium. Titanium is carrying £500.00 premuim here in uk think slightly cheaper usa but still around £1750 quid watch but prefer steel myself. I agree its a stunning watch would be great addition to any collection if could be done.

Niko

Renowned Member
25/7/06
Actually guys, it is available as a rep!

My cousin brought two of them about a month ago in Guandong.

I have seen them, and they are as good as any Omega reps I have seen. He is an Omega buff, so he knew what he was looking for.

I didn't ask him what movement they have, but I can find out.

PM me if you want to know more....he may want to sell it.

seraphe

Renowned Member
9/10/06
Niko said:
Actually guys, it is available as a rep!

My cousin brought two of them about a month ago in Guandong.

I have seen them, and they are as good as any Omega reps I have seen. He is an Omega buff, so he knew what he was looking for.

I didn't ask him what movement they have, but I can find out.

PM me if you want to know more....he may want to sell it.

Do you or your cousin know where to find good Omega watches (or any other good reps) in Guangzhou, Hong Kong or Macau? I will be travelling this December.