• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Seamaster 300m ZF First order with Steve last week!

kinggoliath

Horology Curious
30/12/23
Canada
My first order with theonewatches and Steve. Very fast answer from Steve! I’m waiting for the QC. I will update my post when i will receive new devlopment.

Thank you Steve!

Reactions: Snooky

duckkiller53`

Looking Around
9/1/24
My first order with theonewatches and Steve. Very fast answer from Steve! I’m waiting for the QC. I will update my post when i will receive new devlopment.

Thank you Steve!

Hello, I am new to purchasing Replica's of Omega watches. Could you please tell me where you purchased yours? Who would be a really good contact for purchasing Replica Omega's??

kinggoliath

Horology Curious
30/12/23
Canada
Im new too, but i read a lot before buying from theonewatches. Just keep reading on this blog and you will find the trusted dealer who seems the best for the model of watche you looking for.

Snooky

Came for the reps, stayed for the banter!
Supporter
23/11/23
UK

Thank you Steve!
Great choice. What colour did you go with? I have a blue dial on order and waiting on the QC (y).

Really tempted to also order a black dial too though as it looks equally as nice!

Reactions: kinggoliath

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
Hello, I am new to purchasing Replica's of Omega watches. Could you please tell me where you purchased yours? Who would be a really good contact for purchasing Replica Omega's??
Hello friend, I am Steve, you can get in touch with me in one of the following ways and would be happy to provide you with replica watches advice and assistance.

Telegram: u/Theonewatches_steve

WhatsApp: + 86-17081934955

Email: [[Redacted due to phishing warnings]]@gmail.com

kinggoliath

Horology Curious
30/12/23
Canada
I contact steve the jan 3th and fast response so i order it the 4th jan. The seamaster from ZF was not in stock, so steve told me about a little delay to have it.

january the 20th, I received my QC pictures, wich i found pretty nice for what i saw, so i accept it.

Lets see for the rest of the road!!!

Im very exited to receive it!!

kinggoliath

Horology Curious
30/12/23
Canada
I want to update my order with steve.

01/03 I chose the omega seamaster 300 Blue with ZF via the website theonewatches.io, i quickly received a message from steve

01/04 i paid via paypal family and friend. Steve told me that it will take somesday to get the watch from ZF

01/20 i received the QC pictures
01/21 i accept the QC pictures

01/24 i received a pictures of the package with the shipping tracking number

02/05 I received the Watch in my mail box in perfect conditions

Thank you very Much Steve and youre team. This was my first rep but not the last one!! Im please with quality of my watch!!