• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Seamaster 300m VSF V2 Asia 8800 by Trustytime QC pics

lixenjah

Horology Curious
22/8/22
Hello,

i received the QC pics today from Andrew and I would like your opinion about the mesure of the movement and the defaut that i puted in red circle. Also I the date seems to be not center (more on the left). Do you think its normal?

Thank you for you help.

lixenjah

Horology Curious
22/8/22
Yes its the case ?

I'am waiting for new QC pics from a new piece, its very long for me but i'am still waiting..

PTwatchLover

Certified
29/8/22
Portugal
Yes its the case ?

I'am waiting for new QC pics from a new piece, its very long for me but i'am still waiting..
From what I can tell, seems like a problem with the bezel and from what I have red, since I'm also on the market searching for a seamaster, it's a common problem with those reps. But hey I'm just a newbie here. Someone else could enlighten us regarding common problems with seamaster reps.

lixenjah

Horology Curious
22/8/22
I dont really understand what would it be wrong with the bezel sorry. Ofc its not genuine but for me there is no problem

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
To state the obvious the bezel is completely off, I’m surprised this is a VSF as I have not heard of a big issue with this model, date alignment is usual and happens in gen but bezel is horrible(n)

Reactions: lixenjah

lixenjah

Horology Curious
22/8/22
Oh yes, you right, thank you for that. Anyway i asked for another piece and i will be careful about that next time. Thank you

lixenjah

Horology Curious
22/8/22
Here my QC pics from the new piece.
Everything seems better but thanks to you guys I can only see the little defaut of alignement on the bezel.
What do you think overall?
Thank you for your help