• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Seamaster 300m 007 Commander’s Watch

krivdj86

Do not accept unsolicited offers
23/6/24
First purchase with Eliot, very responsive chat on WhatsApp, I’ve been asking a lot of questions as it was my first purchase.
Order placed on June 23, Quality check on June 27, Shipped on July 1, tracking code on July 3, received on July 10.

Superb quality, comes with double wristband (steel+nato strap), looking forward to receive the next 2 orders placed 😊😎 Andiot Watches is super recommended! 💯

Reactions: Hoggydo

Hoggydo

15/10/24
This looks great 👍 I'm looking to get one myself, how is the quality? Is it working well still please? Thanks

krivdj86

23/6/24
This looks great 👍 I'm looking to get one myself, how is the quality? Is it working well still please? Thanks
Hello! Quality is good, it even has the small details like the gen one (the “7” of the date is red, while the other numbers are all black), movement is also fine, it keeps the time well (approx. 1 minute faster per week), I’ve been using since I bought almost every day and when I’m not wearing I use the watch winder and it’s working great!

Hoggydo

15/10/24
Hello! Quality is good, it even has the small details like the gen one (the “7” of the date is red, while the other numbers are all black), movement is also fine, it keeps the time well (approx. 1 minute faster per week), I’ve been using since I bought almost every day and when I’m not wearing I use the watch winder and it’s working great!
Thanks for your reply! Watch sounds great. I think I'll be adding one to my collection soon.

krivdj86

23/6/24
Just heard back from Elliott and he has the watch on the bracelet but unfortunately no Nato strap, which was my choice of strap to be honest 🤦🏽
I was sent both nato strap and bracelet, maybe it’s a bundle of the factory but I’m not sure