• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Seamaster "1958" Automatic gen or rep?

lexxdiamondz

2/8/06
i was wondering if this is a gen...
I have Running, Omega Seamaster watch Ca 1958 stainless steel case. The Omega Calibre 471 is a 20 jewel automatic movement. Serial No. 16,390,543 dates it to 1958. Running good and keeping good time. New Watchband not shown. Signed on the dial, movement and caseback. Measures approx 41 mm long tip to tip. Come prepared to buy. Email if you if you have and questions. I have paypal.

SEAMASTERSSB.jpg

caravaggio

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/6/06
Between $150 to $350 depending on condition. From the photos, I'd say about $250 tops.

Sylar

Banned
17/1/07
lexx, get a nice leather vintage strap for that and keep it man. Its a very nice piece.

amptor

Banned
1/5/07
lex just buy that ETA seamaster aqua terra from silix prime man :) the price is reasonable. make sure u get the nickel movement. imho the PO would look good on you too. I'm not sure if you're looking for a more dressy watch or a sports watch. but the aqua terra can be used for both and I'd say the PO is more of a sports watch.