• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Rep Repairs ???

skelz

Horology Curious
19/4/13
Hi All I brought a Omega replica seamaster C axial.. See picture .. When I was in HK some years ago. It have never worked but I really like the look of it .. my question is can new internals be brought and is there anyone in Australia or anywhere for that matter who offers this this sort of repair service

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
That movement is what we call a 21j, a cheap $20 Chinese automatic. That rep should have a 7750 Chronograph. Also that rep is not so good but here is the upside. Yes, you can buy another 21j and source an OZ guy to swap it out IF you wanna keep it as a sentimental piece of your life in the replica hobby. Also, if you really really like it, buy a much better replicated version with the correct funtionality....I think it cracks :)P) to keep the low end junk we all bought early on in the hobby.

Good Luck,

skelz

Horology Curious
19/4/13
thanks mate... I have a few other reps that I love...so I might just look for a cheapie movement !

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Cousins....under Chinese movements I imagine. DG 2813 most likely

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
PM Offshore. He can probably either fix it or sell you a movement.