• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Railmaster (Big)

smithy37

3/2/09
Is the Genuine Omega Railmaster Chronometer 50mm an Automatic or a hand wind?
I seem to be getting conflicting reports.

I could also do with a heads up on where to buy one with the brown leather strap (see pic - Thanks Harley!) with correct movement

th_RailmasterXXL-5809.jpg

Edit - I think this may be the Omega part number - 2806.52.37, if so it must be manual wind

Tubbs

Known Member
2/4/09
Smithy your a bad man, at this rate you'll be opening your own jewellers in 2010! :lol:

SuperSport

Horology Curious
1/7/09
I've been infatuated with that model since I've first seen it a few years ago at an AD.

Stupid question time to show my Omega illiteracy: what other models do Omega offer that have larger case sizes? Say 44mm and up?

Timesshops pretty reputable for CONUSA folks? *sorry if that was an unethical question*

E

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
i always ...always liked this watch and owned the first generation rep.
which was not very good.

the new one.....well, i am thinking about it !

Sl1deways

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/6/10
This is a nice watch. I wanted it since I saw the gen photos. When my AD had it in stock I tried it on and was very disappointed. It's a nice watch but the band (22/20?) looks really out of place. If they sold it with something like 24/24 or 24/22 it would be a lot nicer imo.

While I didn't like it on my wrist I think think it's a cool retro design and the large case with manual wind based on the 6497 is classic.