• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega PO problem

dolphinfreindly

3/4/09
I recently purchased an orange PO with a small problem. The problem was the second hand was making contact with the hour hand.
Sooo using tutorials I removed the back and then depressed the small pin to remove the crown. I used a toothpick to gently make sure the hands were sitting straight and flat then teased the second hand up to clear the hour hand.
I reassembled the watch (by replacing the crown whilst depressing the pin) now the crown will not click back in properly, so when I push the crown fully in (without screwing) I can still change the time. Also if i try to screw the crown in the watch stops but starts again if I unscrew the crown.

sorry for the essay but any ideas whats wrong? have I mashed the works??

any help?

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
assuming you have an Eta movement or a clone, you probably will need to replace the set lever in the proper position so this will require taking the keyless works apart.

Sorry to hear about it, I know it can be frustrating.

dolphinfreindly

3/4/09
im not sure what the mvmt is but I anticipate a partial disasembly will be needed, just need to find a tutorial now.

thanks for the reply.