• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega PO hands replacement

dbrinch

Renowned Member
31/1/10
Calgary, Canada
Hey guys,

I'm thinking of replacing the hands of my PO (42mm) and wondering what are the sizes (lengths) of each hands and the best site to look for.

Thanks.

TheLoveOfBotham

28/9/09
Hi dbrinch.

The size of hands (or more specifically, the hand post length/diameter) you need very much depends on the type of movement you have.
If you have a 21J-based PO, then your best bet would be to replace the hands with either those salvaged from another 'donor' 21J PO, or ask your dealer really nicely if he can get some for you. Equally so if you want rep hands for an ETA or clone-based movement.

If you have the dollar to spend however, and you DO have an ETA/clone movement, you could always go for gen hands, which may be overkill for your needs, but may also prove easier to source than just rep hands alone. Good luck!

dbrinch

Renowned Member
31/1/10
Calgary, Canada
Thanks! the hands are actually good, but I want to get a better one. I noticed that the gen hands are longer. The hands on my PO is a bit shorter. Not a big deal, but if I can source some (if the price is right), I'll definitely grab it.