• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega PO Chrono

Daniel

Known Member
17/10/10
Hello all,

Thinking of getting a PO Chrono, but cant find any reviews. Has anyone bought this, any opinions?

Thanks

Daniel

Known Member
17/10/10
The "the happy feet" thing is really overblown. Its absolutely tiny and the dial very busy, I don't see how you can notice it if you weren't specifically looking for it (with magnification). Do you know if its the same bracelet/clasp as the UPO? (it should be 22mm as well)

Very nice watch, i want to buy one.
One problem is happy feet.

italiano17771

Renowned Member
5/5/07
i have the gen and the rep with orange bezel should be at my door tomorrow. i will post side by side pics.

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
23/10/06
I had the POC rep with new revised close subdials....

The watch was made well, as well as the UPO anyway. Nice lume, good dial print. The reviews are out there if you look for them.

If i were to pick out some other flaws, it would be the extremely sunken date, the wrong pusher placement (too far apart), and on my rep - the AR was too blue; it made the dial look like blue instead of black. Also, it was a very thick and heavy watch. Thicker than gen, obviously.

But if you like the POC, then the flaws on the rep won't matter ;)