• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

omega PO bracelet question

padrino

Horology Curious
10/1/11
Hello there, everybody!

I have a question regarding omega PO 42 mm bracelet. Do any of you know if bracelet from new ceramic PO will fit the old UPO 42mm?

Thank you very for your answer!

Bye!

JackP

Renowned Member
21/3/13
Don't know about the fit but I just got a new PO and the bracelet construction has changed. Now all you do to size it is unscrew caps with eyeglass screwdriver and the pins slip out. Seriously only took 5 minutes. Much better than the old construction which drove allot of people crazy

BaggyPants

Renowned Member
24/11/12
Strangely, I found the new type bracelet was very fiddly to adjust. Tiny screws, bars with no grip on them. Already heard of a couple of people losing screws which came loose. Never had a problem with any of my v.5 bracelets yet. Got the right tool, it's a doddle.

Also, the new bracelet is about 5-10mm shorter than the old one. It is quite uncomfortable on an 8 inch wrist, whereas the v.5 has some slack and fits nicely.

padrino

Horology Curious
10/1/11
has enyone tryed to fit the bracelet form the ceramic one to the old one?

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
Yes I have seen someone used a new PO bracelet on the old version, try using the search button..
Did it help?

padrino

Horology Curious
10/1/11
sorry but I can not find any posts of that. the search function does not allow words under 4 letters to be searched, like NEW, UPO, PO, GEN. and if you search for ceramic omega planet ocean bracelet swap, no results. can you please share information, not just the method? thank you very much!