• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega PO Black Dial Orange

John_Masterson

11/7/12
Chicago, IL
Hi all,

I am looking at this particular model from timeshops.net

OM4451 - Omega Planet Ocean Black Dial Orange 42mm ULTIMATE SS/LT - Swiss ETA 2824-2

http://www.timeshops.net/7383-om4451-omega-planet-ocean-black-dial-orange-42mm-ultimate-ss-lt-swiss-eta-2824-2

I have had a good experience with them before. Mark (admin) from timeshops.net and ALE7575 from RWI really helped me out buying my first Hublot rep. Now I have been reading up on Omega and By-Thor's guide but would still like any input on this watch.

Thanks so much in advance!!! #RWIreallyhelps :)

tclaw

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/7/12
The 5th gen is a great watch. I got mine from Trevor and it arrived promptly. I've never bought from Timeshop but you can't go wrong with any TD.

It's a great rep out of the box.

WatchnScotch

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/12/10
Before you order, you might want to make sure which movement you want. There's two: 4318 and/ the 2824. Both run at 28800 but you might look into which one suits you better.

You can find more information on both movements in the 'movement' forums.

Good luck!

He stated he wanted the Swiss movement which is available. While I think the Asian clone is just as good (the 2824 that is)that discussion is for another time and place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

John_Masterson

11/7/12
Chicago, IL

lucho

Horology Curious
13/11/11
Hello,

Anyone knows who serviced of AR in EU?

thanks.

John_Masterson

11/7/12
Chicago, IL

After reading up I am trying to get this puppy:

V5 OMEGA PLANET OCEAN 42 MM ULT SS ORANGE asian ETA clone 2824 28800bph @ $188

http://www.trwatch.com/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=660

I would like to include an 'orange' 'leather' strap @ $40

How would I do that since straps are not listed on the site. I did already email him about it. Since Trevor is getting such good feedback here on RWI I think I am going to try him for my 2nd rep. He has been really slow emailing me back though and not really answering my questions.

Any input, ideas etc more than welcome for this noob