• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega PO 45mm - ETA movement orange bezel -best version....

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
please tell me someone....after all this reading i did...who offers the best PO - (NOT CHRONO !! )with correct Omega sign...correct engravings, AR coating, ...all the good stuff....where would you buy ?...i am kind of mixed up !!
is it worth waiting for the next ( 6th gen ? )
thank you for some honest input....i will help next time with things i know about.

Niko

Renowned Member
25/7/06
Yes, the word is amongst the Omega enthusiasts that Andrew (Trusty Time) and Josh (Perfect Clones) have the best 45mm PO.

There are some reviews on RWI on the various generations of PO.

horologie_unitas

3/12/06
what about the PO that Belikal just posted...how is that in comparison to the actual version....worth the wait ?

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
All of them are good

first go with dealer...

if you have no idea

if you have no idea

you have not maybe studied

so if you weant fast anser

simple..
buy what you see...

learn later....

Life is Goood!
Klink

horologie_unitas

3/12/06
oh Klink.....i spend more time here then anyone else...almost...the forun is addictive....and i love to read others opinions and experiences....anything helps !!
yeah Klink....life is good !!
thanks !!

Niko

Renowned Member
25/7/06
Klink's point is very important, 'first go with the dealer'.

You will find many dealer's carrying similar or identical product.

His point is that you should buy from a dealer you trust, or one that is recomended by members at RWI, as in many cases the wastch is the same, but it is the service that makes the difference.

In this regard, Andrew and Josh carry very good examples of PO watches, and they are highly regarded dealers. This should mean a great transaction for you.

I have not seen B2K's PO yet, but he is starting to get good reviews and feedback on this forum, so that counts for a lot.

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
It was my understanding that only Josh/Trusty's Ultimate had the corrected HE valve position (slightly above the 10 o'clock position). I can't tell from B2K's pics, but it looks like his version *might* have the correct position, too?

horologie_unitas

3/12/06
already ordered

so...i ordered a Omega PO.....and as soon as i get it i will post details...about the dealer and the watch....
thank you for all the input !!

Masticore

21/4/06
Would any1 mind telling us how the Ar coating is on this watch? A saw it today at my ad and I just felt in love with in, and I noted that the ar was quite strong. Is it the same on this "ultimate" version?

sgm6s

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/06
Anyone know if they're going to make an ultimate 42mm for small wristed people like me? :( Or at least make a bezel replacement with better pearl :?