• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega PO 42mm by Trevor

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Hello Miguel and welcome to the forum!
Well that is currently the best edition availlable, also know as 5th generation po. There is a more expensive version with swiss eta movement, but there is no need to go with that, the asian clone movement is just fine.

giobo

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/5/10
Trust P although as you can see, he knows nothing from omega lol..Only when you receive the qc photos post to the forum, so the members can help you..

Warrcraft

Renowned Member
14/4/06
United States
Hi,
Please telll me, I check Trevor watches It isn't too cheap? Is this watch the best version available? Probably it's a basic question... sorry. ;) My best regards,
Miguel

Hi Miguel,
I am GUESSING you think the watch is "too cheap" because you are new to RWI and have been looking at these watches for much more money from scam dealers, before you found RWI. Trevor is a trusted dealer and you will get the watch as described for alot less money then these bogus "AAA+, Swiss, Italian" or whatever crap rep dealers found off this site proclaim they have. You will pay more for the same watch you will get from a trusted dealer or PROBABLY pay more and NOT get nearly as good of a watch as you would from a TD (if you even received a watch at all). Welcome to RWI!

D

d4m.test

Hi Paparas and Giobo,

thanks for your replys. :)

The only think that I am surprised, is the price. I have checked in other stores and this watch with the same movement it's much more expensive.

I have sended an e-mail to Trevor/bobo, let's see the the reply. :)

My best regards,
Miguel

P.S.: Paparas, lucky we are with our countries (financial crisis), I'm from Portugal, so we are on the same boat ;) eh eh

Hi Miguel,
I am GUESSING you think the watch is "too cheap" because you are new to RWI and have been looking at these watches for much more money from scam dealers, before you found RWI. Trevor is a trusted dealer and you will get the watch as described for alot less money then these bogus "AAA+, Swiss, Italian" or whatever crap rep dealers found off this site proclaim they have. You will pay more for the same watch you will get from a trusted dealer or PROBABLY pay more and NOT get nearly as good of a watch as you would from a TD (if you even received a watch at all). Welcome to RWI!

Sorry, I did not saw your post. That's right, you just get what I mean to say. :)

Also, thank you guys for the welcome. ;)

My best regards,
Miguel