• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Ploprof Ultimate Puretime

Rustyhammers

Horology Curious
17/9/12
Hello everyone,

After about 3 weeks of wrestling with my credit card company and my bank I have a confirmed payment with pure time on an Omega Ploprof. I received an email friday morning saying payment has been confirmed. When should I expect QC pictures from pure time? should It be within a few days or should it be more than a week?

Please bare with me since I am new here.

Thanks everyone.

krakar

Known Member
31/10/11
I hope you asked for QC pictures ;) If you did and its in stock probably a few days, maybe sooner, but it could be a week or so :p

timefollower1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/5/11
you would normaly get QC pictures in around 4 days or so from payment confirmed depends if they need to get the watch in stock nice watch by the way :)

Rustyhammers

Horology Curious
17/9/12
Yes I did ask for QC pictures after payment confirmed also before purchasing I asked if it was in stock before ordering.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Day one you asked if it was stock. Day 5 you got him the money. What are the odds that same watch is still in stock? Could be really good or not so great. Give him some time.

Rustyhammers

Horology Curious
17/9/12
R2d4 you seem to have been right. I got a email last night that said the watch is out of stock and they asked me to pick another one and pure time will try to locate a different one.

JellyJoe

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/09
or ask for refund, if you cant find another one you like

Rustyhammers

Horology Curious
17/9/12
I emailed them back and asked for one with different movement or a different band. If not I will ask for a refund

lourentgarnier

Renowned Member
4/4/10
It's almost impossible to find V2s; i've been searching a lot anf finally got a used one here from a forum member.
As a side note: it's very annoying when dealers assure that the watch is "in stock" and, after getting your money, they discover that it's not. And in certain cases, like in mine that my currency is not US$, it also involve a loss of money in case of refund.

Rustyhammers

Horology Curious
17/9/12
It's almost impossible to find V2s; i've been searching a lot anf finally got a used one here from a forum member.
As a side note: it's very annoying when dealers assure that the watch is "in stock" and, after getting your money, they discover that it's not. And in certain cases, like in mine that my currency is not US$, it also involve a loss of money in case of refund.

I did not know they were that hard to find. I received an email today that they have located one with a a-2813 movement that seems pretty close to the one I ordered except for solid case back. does anyone have any input on a watch with this movement?