• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega planet ocean wanted

stonedcamel

Horology Curious
19/2/13
Evening all,

Very sorry, complete noob and ended up here by accident, in a good way though (i hope). I was looking around at replica watches and i was getting really confused with prices and movements, them breaking, not been able to go in the water etc etc.... then i found here!

I understand im very new so please be patient! I have had a brief look around the place but i thought it just be best to ask.

I really like the Omega watches, specifically the planet ocean but with the rubber strap, clasp and stitching! (hope that makes sense). but as previously stated i got myself in a knot and confused.

Can you recommend anywhere to get one from? how much? any good and to last etc etc

I really appreciate the time, even if you have just read the title and given up

Thanks

beefjerky456

I'm Pretty Popular
4/3/12
Hi and welcome.

This is a great forum with lots of information.

You need to decided what PO version and size of watch, what colour numbers on the face, what colour bezel, what movement, what strap (although it sounds like you have already decided on rubber) and the trusted dealer you want to deal with :)

If you don't know the answer to all of these questions, you need to read more and use the search function in the forum :)

Once you have decided, contact your selected trusted dealer and buy your watch :thumbsup:

Hope this helps.

stonedcamel

Horology Curious
19/2/13
firstly, im guessing i can post my requirements in here?

secondly, how do i know which dealer to go with? whats the difference to dealer on here than a website i just got from google?

After looking at some dealers on here, struggling to get the strap and the clasp on one didnt match a gen (learning the lingo :)

thanks, i might just post here

more948

Known Member
8/3/12
Stoned camel, go into the brand section on the forum and have a look in the omega section for some background reading, then pop over to the trusted dealer section and see who has your chosen watch in stock at the right price.

Hope that helps.

beefjerky456

I'm Pretty Popular
4/3/12
secondly, how do i know which dealer to go with? whats the difference to dealer on here than a website i just got from google?

They are called trusted dealers for a reason. If you order from a TD on this forum and things go adrift, the forum mods will help you sort things out.

No such help is available for googled dealers :)