• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega planet ocean chrono black/orange

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
You can try other dealers for better price...As for the quality the usual problem with the orange font which may faint in the future. I am not fan of the 7750 movements either, i prefer more stable ones,otherwise this is the PO and it is rocking!!!

kongknudsen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/3/11
Thnks for the quick reply. wich movement should i choose. only eta?? i'm new into replica.

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
General consensus is that the asian clone is better than the eta. The eta's have been proven to been rebuilt poorly and often times without eta parts, and not lubricated properly (not every single one though).

Meta4

Renowned Member
26/4/09
Ignore the comments about ETA/clone movements.

This watch is a chronograph with an A7750 movement necessary to make the stopwatch function work.
ETA or asian clone movements are for ordinary non-chrono watches.

The A7750 movement is more complex.
Some people are predjudiced against the A7750 but you'll find plenty of owners that have no problem with them.

The only other way to have a working chrono is with a quartz movement but quartz reps are usually of a lower grade.

Any chrono with a 17J or 21J movement is a low-grade rep - the chrono function doesn't work and the dials look wrong.

MrYesterday

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/10
Itinerant
The 7750 is a perfectly good movement. It's the movement in most of our chrono reps. As long as you take care of them, read up on how/when to set them properly, don't over-use the chrono function, and plan to have them serviced regularly (as you should ANY watch you plan to keep in good working order) it's a workhorse.
Hell, it's the same movement that comes in most of the gen chronographs.

You're going to pay a premium for a good quality watch, with a good movement. If you want cheap, you're going to have to sacrifice quality in most cases.