• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega moonphase! what a beauty! wish i had it :(

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
man, i was at costco just trying to buy ink.

wow, they had a 13 grand zenith watch for sale! and i saw this there also:

DSC00307.JPG

OH WOW it was gorgeous! and the winding was so smooth! :( :( :( :(

i wanted to run out the door with it so bad :(

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
haha run out the door
LOL
you shoulda gone for it! haha.
how much was that Omega at costco??

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
it was running for 3775 or something. basically what you can get an AD if you haggle it down 30% i think??? what's its normal retail value? anyone know? i'm just guessing on the AD 30% thing

ilyayef

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/12/10
that is a nice watch, hand-wind movement, silver broad arrow anyone know that exact model number the latest ones now are straight copies of the moony just with the moonphase dial

Edit: Found it. OMEGA SPEEDMASTER MOON PHASE MENS WATCH 3575.30 yay and its under 4 grand wow decent among high quality gens very decent

ilyayef

31/12/10
Wow, way to dig up a 3 year old thread :D

lol i was searching for this watch on the forum in hopes someone has a rep, its a beauty and I am probably going to spend my saved up gen omega fund on this one if i can find it in New York, i don't think they make em anymore not this exact silver dial broad arrow one

frankt8242

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/06
Costco is strange...>>>>

My local store has had a Speedy "moon" on their shelf for @ 5 yrs now....They are asking $3995.00 for it...
I was talking to one of the guys there, and he said that he's been asking mgmt. permission to reduce the price for 3 years now!!...Go figure!!

ilyayef

31/12/10
My local store has had a Speedy "moon" on their shelf for @ 5 yrs now....They are asking $3995.00 for it...
I was talking to one of the guys there, and he said that he's been asking mgmt. permission to reduce the price for 3 years now!!...Go figure!!

It's just curious why, i would think an omega moonphase would be a big hit?