• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Moon Watch

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
Nope. Unless you like the 12-H counter to follow the main hour hand and have large sub-dial spacing [ST-19].

Triodus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/5/08
Check wth Stan, WBK Time. I just got a 40th Anniversary of Apollo 11 version from him. Very Nice! Yes it is Quartz. But it is beautiful.

JellyJoe

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/09
The only blatant common fault is the subdials position and atm not much can be done about it. All the rest can be pretty accurate with a seagull mov.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Yes something CAN be done about it, they just haven't yet.
The MVT used in the latest Seamasters has the correct spacing but the lazy buggers are draging their feet on doing a new dial for the Speedy Moon so this MVT can be used.

Col.

robbnj

11/6/09
Yes something CAN be done about it, they just haven't yet.
The MVT used in the latest Seamasters has the correct spacing but the lazy buggers are draging their feet on doing a new dial for the Speedy Moon so this MVT can be used.
Col.

How good IS that movement?
I think Francisco did a brief write-up on it, but I haven't seen anyhting long-term and none of my searches bring back any relevant results.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
All I can say is I havn't heard of large amounts of Sea Masters dieing so it can't be too bad. I have two T SWISS T gen dials here just waiting for this to come out!

BZRZwqwWkKGrHgoOKi0EjlLmV1mnBKl192j.jpg

Col.

mikelangelo11

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/4/10
High Grade Omega Moon Watch Speed master Professional watch replica.
Swiss-made Watch's Case is offered in stainless steel and is fitted with automatic movement from Japan.

yt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/11/06
I have one of the old school ones, but it isn't very accurate.