• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega LMPO from Lucy.

Netbis71

15/4/15
I have been on this forum for over a year, more close to two years, but I have never dealt with Lucy before. This time, I have decided I wanted an Omega on a bracelet with closed case back and reliable A2824 movement. After short research I’ve found that currently only two Omegas met my criteria BP factory UPO, and recent re-released Noob LMPO. I have decided on LMPO and I emailed a couple of TDs, but watch was not available at the time, one dealer had it on strap but the bracelet was $80 extra from another factory than a watch, Noob bracelet was not in stock. I decided to email Lucy with few questions. What immediately suprised me was how communicative and open Lucy was in her emails. She explained to me that watch was not available at the moment, and there was a waiting list for prepaid customers, the bracelet was also close to being released by Noob, but I would have to wait about 2 weeks. If I decided to purchase LMPO she was also going to get me a bracelet once it is released and ship it with the watch. I sent funds using WU, and I waited few days for her to confirm the payment was received. Lucy worked hard reached out to her contacts in the market and got the watch within only one week, for the bracelet it took a couple of weeks. In the mean time she tested the watch and made sure it is working and movement runs accurate. Guys I must say, Lucy is known to have a hawk eye for the smallest detail. The watch she got for me is absolutely marvelous. The beautiful shiny dial (gen is made out of ceramic) that reflects light in blue and black is absolutely gorgeous. Everything is perfectly aligned, the bezel and pearl is perfectly above 12 o’clock mark, sometimes this is difficult to achieve on the rep with rotating bezels. This is first watch I got when click on rotating bezel and pearl is perfectly aligned with 12 markers on the dial like on gen. Lume is also good, markers are clean and not overfilled like on some earlier releases, bezel clicks are smooth and also have gentle click sound. Some of you may say price of this watch is unfair, and it is true to extend in my opinion. LMPO has been released in only short batch every time, and each time it sold out quick; price has risen from the time watch was released. I believe it started with $298, shortly after it was $328. Two years later, it costs whooping $388. What can I say; I guess factory sets the price based on demand and limited production. Regardless of the orange tip seconds hand I truly believe watch is absolutely stunning.