• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Ladymatic

andries

Known Member
3/1/11
Probably some of you have already heard about this newly released replica watch. I decided to pull a trigger and ordered one for my wife. It is replacement for hers Constellation that was stolen couple of weeks ago. Order was placed through Puretime (like almost all of my orders). At this moment I only have QC pictures. Once I receive the watch I will take more pictures and will add them here. Hopefully it will be of interest to at least some of you.

I'm not specifically asking for feedback about it (however it will be appreciated). It is mostly to show more pictures to those of us who are on the cusp for ordering this watch.

(My first attempt to post pictures. Hopefully it will work out OK)

MMA

5/10/10
This is indeed as an awesome looking rep. Please take lots of pics when it arrives.

:)

BADWIN BING

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/10
Your lady is gonna love you long time for this. ;) I'm looking forward to the pics too as I'd definately consider this for the wife.

Great watch.....thanks for sharing.

LHOOQ

I'm Pretty Popular
4/4/09
Where's the wrist shot?

Y'know, it takes a REAL MAN to wear a Ladymatic! :)

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Nice...My wife digs reps also. Gonna show her this.

andries

Known Member
3/1/11
Come on.... I said that it is for my wife. No wrist shots yet. Watch is in transit now. Hopefully I will have it some time next week.

andries

Known Member
3/1/11
Watch arrived and I took some pictures. Seems like I am not the best guy to do macro shots. I'll try to take more pics if there is interest.

Watch looks very feminine and subtle in person. Not too much flash so it can be worn everyday - that was the purpose of purchase. What surprised me - it has screw-in crown. Never saw that on ladies watches before. it also got some lume on hands. But that's about it - it's just there, nothing more can be said. Overall my wife is very happy with her new watch (therefore I am happy too :) )

Now pictures:
In comparison with Vostok-Europe Red Square Ladies:

Sides of case look like lattice with lacquered black surface uderneath it. Not sure this picture captures it:

And another attempt:

Can someone advise me how I should position light to avoid this glare and to capture details of dial at the same time? In the mean time this is the best I have

Guys and girls: B01 in comparison with Ladymatic: