• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Hour Vision with swiss ETA

beo

Looking Around
27/12/09
Hello folks,
I would like to buy the Omega Hour Vision with white dial, steel bracelet and swiss ETA.

633a50d5.gif

Can somebody tell me where to find a good quality watch like this.

Thanx in advance

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
I think there are at least three or four versions of this watch. Ranging from cheap to expensive. My understanding is that they are all pretty bad... which is fair enough, as nothing is going to look quite like the co-axial 8500. The best bang for your bucks out there is actually the most recent version with Asian clone. The ETAs are just not worth it.

sfr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/10/09
I got an Asian 21J (if memory serves me correctly) version from Mark at Timesshops which is fine for the money. My only real complaint would be the domed crystal giving the coke bottle effect - the watch itself has been fine and I may choose to upgrade the crystal in time. Good luck! Good luck!
picture.php

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
make sure you get the correct concentric circles moving around the date window. Alot of reps , cheap ones, have all this wrong.

i tried on a gen at the ad, and it is one beefy watch. It is more expensive than the Planet Oceans, which I found odd.