• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega GMT Mini Review

b16a2

13/1/07
Today I received an Omega GMT, such as the Asian one that By-tor has already reviewed, courtesy of Natron. A big thank you to Natron, as the service I recevied was flawless!

22082007307.jpg

The dial is fantastic. The wave pattern really is good, especially in the sunlight! Date window has the correct white outline, and the date font is good also.

The crown is much better than the one available on the new 'ultimate GMT' that is available. It also sits nice and deep into the crown guards as per the gen.

22082007308.jpg

It is of a similar size to the SMP Chrono, but not as bulky (depth is less due to the movement). This is a watch that would be great for everyday use, a real good daily beater, which is what I intend it to be.

The strap is very comfortable, and the watch itself is light. I would say it is almost as comfortable as my Aerospace, and that's the most comfortable watch I have ever worn.

The clasp closes securely, and leaves me in no fear of it coming undone whilst wearing it.

22082007306.jpg

The bezel insert and the numbers are very sharp no blurry print, or uneven edges. The rotation of the bezel is also nice and firm.

I am glad I have finally obtained the Omega GMT, it is the best watch for the momeny without a doubt. If you haven't got one, go and buy one........NOW :D

B16a2

b16a2

13/1/07
The lettering is not very deep like the Seamaster pictured with it. Very shallow.

b16a2

13/1/07
Dial isn't too good, the hands are very good for a rep. I haven't seen how long it lasts, but the hands glow pretty strongly after being in a direct light.

pit36bus

Known Member
22/10/07
looks good to me! the nice thing about the gmt is that it is not as common as the bond seamasters.