• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega DeVille Ladymatic

Ketjap Manis

14/11/12
Hi all,

Just received my order from Ryan. It's an Omega DeVille Ladymatic with black dial and diamond hour markers for the misses; It's her birthday April 5th so.... :bday:

It's with an automatic 2688 movement. Unfortunately not the 2671 ETA which was available on other TD-sites, but got it for a real nice price and the watch looks exactly the same and keeps good time as far as I can see for now. I think this watch is a real looker. Not exactly sure how it measures up to a gen but nevertheless it's made really well. If it's reliable; we'll see...

The dial plate is black and has that circular swirl contour. It doesn't show that well in the pics but that is due to my lack of knowledge how to take nice close-up photographs. In real life it's quit nice and very detailed. Those hour markers are nice as well. Lume is OK not great. It got out of the box and was charged without sunlight for 5 minutes so it's not bad at all. Just don't expect superlumed hands. I don't know anything about happy feet supposed to be on there or not but the misses wouldn't care less so why should I for this one watch. Flaws are there on all reps. That's why it's a rep right?

The bracelet is really well made as well. The inner pieces of the links are brushed and the outer are polished. As it's done really well this gives the watch an exclusive feel and look IMO. The engraving on the bracelet are topnotch. The link where those engravings are on is really tiny. I tried to make good close-up of that one and as you can see those engravings are pinsharp. Almost looks like it's laser etched. The clasp closes good and firm. The Omega logo looks good as well.

The back of the watch has a see-through caseback. Here you can see the movement which will be a massive tell it being a rep. But again, not important for this one. The rotor is nicely decorated and the engravings which are here filled with red paint are again really sharp and crisp.

Overall I must say this watch is really nice looking and I think the misses will like it also. She's been wearing a rep Louis Vuitton Tambour for 4 years now and I think this is a nice replacement (or addition, although I think the LV won't get any wrist time anymore)

Hope this helps in finding something nice for all our ladies. And because :ttiwwop: on to the pics :cheers: :popcorn:

Best Regards,
Ketjap Manis

DH86

Known Member
19/1/13
Bought the red gold with brown dial for the wife too last week!!!

Will post photos when i got the time..

Lovely piece btw!!

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Thanks for the review OP, these look good quality ladies reps, a lot of ladies reps are lacking but these are better than most. Look to be done by same factory that did the recent PO's.

DH86

Known Member
19/1/13
Thanks and please show pics. The more the marrier!!

Thanks!! :thumbsup:
Here are some pics, but lack the photography skills :cheers:
TQqWjpR.jpg

UaEm4fQ.jpg

NbLMCdb.jpg

ktr3Pbx.jpg

Ketjap Manis

14/11/12
Been monitoring the Ladymatic for a few days now and with my next puchase I'll ask for timegrapher pics. This one is running fast!!! 1 minute per day............ :lolcina: I read somewhere that Ryan also offers these pics just not as standard. I think this should be a standard QC step.

Ryan is still great, don't forget!!

Ketjap Manis

14/11/12
How much are these with Ryan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just contact him personally for questions about prices. He's fair with his prices and therefore not more expensive than other TD's.

Best regards,
Ketjap Manis

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
just to share also some pics i took of my wife's Ladymatic, this one has the ETA 2671 movement in it. the built and finish quality is very good, something to be expected of for an almost 400$ rep. dial is beautiful with the diamond markers which adds the bling factor without going over the top.

my only gripe is that the movement should have been nickel plated instead of the gold one seen installed, anyway long story short, i just accepted the watch as the factory said they ran out of nickel ones.

on with the quickie pics...
Image0009_zps5055917b.jpg

Image0007_zpsfb4445ea.jpg

Image0001_zpsd2482c42.jpg

Swiss ETA 2671 movement...
Image0005_zpsf5c91805.jpg

a shot i've managed to capture of the swirling supernova pattern emanating from the centre of the dial when hit by lighting
Image0008_zps22b61a3d.jpg

this is a beautiful example of a very good rep OTB, although can't really be compared to the super-reps of late for the guys, however this is easily one of the best available pieces you could buy for your missus.

Asheron

Ketjap Manis

14/11/12
That looks great. I'm gonna send my girls watch to Domi soon. Need it to run less fast.

Redmondis

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/4/13
Bought this rep from Trusty. Looks great, but the crystal really bothers me. The Gen is Domed Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal with Double AR. The rep is foggy and many angles. It is sold as 1:1 so I wonder if I can replace with the Gen crystal?

I might get a diameter caliper and measure the crystal and see what I can find on Ofrei.

hensleyac

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/10/13
Very nice. I have the 2013 Rolex Basel Ladies Pearlmaster on order from WackoBird -Stan- and am always looking for nice reps for my wife. This is on my list. Thanks for the pics. I'll post picks when her watch arrives (should be by Friday).