• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Broad Arrow

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
Nothing is impossible you just need to look harder :lol: Thank you Novesh. Hoped that solved your probelms.

ck986

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/11/06
The venus has a cool display back. I second or third that decision.

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
By-Tor said:
Go for the Venus (falsely called as Lemania) version. It's superior quality compared to the 7750 version.
I don't mean just the movement, but case, hands, dial, etc. Definitely one of the best quality reps
I've owned:

http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1153

I disagree, simply because of the the venus' lack of a date window. Sure, its got plenty of minor advantages, but that one omission is a total giveaway.

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
andreww said:
By-Tor said:
Go for the Venus (falsely called as Lemania) version. It's superior quality compared to the 7750 version.
I don't mean just the movement, but case, hands, dial, etc. Definitely one of the best quality reps
I've owned:

I disagree, simply because of the the venus' lack of a date window. Sure, its got plenty of minor advantages, but that one omission is a total giveaway.
not much more than the subdial spacing, and you accept it already :p

jb

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
7/9/06
I am bothered by the display back. Although it looks cool, I wish the venus version had the correct back. :cry:

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
andreww said:
By-Tor said:
I've owned:

Not really. The old Speedmaster model with Broad Arrow hands didn't have a date window, either (watch on the right). And glass back is optional to all Speedmaster models.

moon5bq.jpg

bigdoggy

28/3/06
Speedy

The Venus version has been discontinued.
I bought one from Andrew about a month
ago. Took him about 5/6 weeks to find it.
He finally sourced it through Josh. If you
decide on the Venus, go for it now & be
prepared to wait awhile - maybe, just
maybe, he can fine one more.

picture8a070029hj8.jpg

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
Lovely pic Bigdoggy. Yours?

This watch surely photographs well. Here's a few more ;)

xxx.jpg

subdial2.jpg

wallpaper2.jpg

xxx.jpg

bigdoggy

28/3/06
Speedy

Yes, By-Tor - It's my pic. Thanks for the compliment.
I read your review and looked at your pics of that
watch over and over again. Finally, after several
months of looking, I broke down and ordered one
from Andrew.

He told me after several weeks of looking, that no
more were available and offered a refund or
another watch. I selected another watch (a PO )
and settled in for "the wait". A week or so later,
I received an email from Andrew -
"lucky you , Thanks to Josh".

Three days later, the Postman delivered the Speedy.

It's everything that you said it was and more. Above all, it just feels good on the wrist.

Thanks By-Tor

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
Damn, here we go again... I want this watch again... you guys piss me off :lol:

I think I will have to try to find it quickly now.. Silix had it, but it's a "3rd version" with wrong dial.

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
You're welcome BD. ;) So... it looks like this particular model is impossible to find anymore. Too bad.
I'm aware of the newer Venus-version and I'm not too crazy about it. The flat crystal and the different
hands don't really impress me.

This is actually quite "stealthy" watch... and the blue hands and markers don't really appear that garish on
the wrist. Actually it has a bit similar look as the Aqua Terra. Very understated... but under close
examination it has very impressive "feel"... and the small details. People who have owned MBW's know
what I mean. And I really like the hand wind.