• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega box

Jailechef

Horology Curious
21/2/11
I am just waiting for a ultimate planet ocean 45.5MM. I have heard from a few forums that this omega is pretty damn good.

Does anybody have the box and papers that goes with this watch.

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
I had a rep box but sold it and bought the gen box, if you check ebay and other fora you can find nice gen boxes around $70 shipped, the rep is OK but not like the gen though :)

Jailechef

Horology Curious
21/2/11
Cool, I never realised that the Gen box was so cheap....I'm going to start looking...

Cheers bro!

Josh

8/1/10
A box for the ploprof would be sweet if I really like mine when I get it from lay I'll have to send this guy an email.

DarthAlex

Renowned Member
22/8/10
Alabama
How does he have so many? Does he specialize in GEN boxes or something?

Yes. He sources them from dealers I suppose. (My theory anyway) Many people buy Gen watches in Hong Kong but because they have to wear them back to their country of origin to get it through customs, they leave the box behind. (Also avoids duties that way too)

Pictures of the box can be seen here:

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/omega-sea-master-pro-chronograph-71772?t=71772

tolis

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/8/09
its original box that you have my friend from this guy?because i want one for my big 45mm omega planet ocean swiss eta!!!

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
I should have mine from him today, tomorrow at the latest. I'll update later.

tolis

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/8/09
its original?has warranty cart?

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
Had a notice one the door, post office is already closed. Will pick it up in the morning

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
I've found the cure for waiting for an item to arrive is to buy another... Its how I've ended up with dozens of reps over the year.

DarthAlex

Renowned Member
22/8/10
Alabama
I've found the cure for waiting for an item to arrive is to buy another... Its how I've ended up with dozens of reps over the year.

:biglaugh:

its original box that you have my friend from this guy?because i want one for my big 45mm omega planet ocean swiss eta!!!

Yes it is a Genunie Omega Box. Comes with the Gen manual & warranty card holder, but no warranty cards. You can find him on watchnet.

http://forums.watchnet.com/index.php?t=showposts&id=55709&rid=0

You can email him and ask him what he has.