• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega AT Worldtimer Titanium - impresions after one day

NikiTa_RS

Horology Curious
25/6/23
Europe
I've seen a lot of questions about this model, so I can answer only a few of them after a day of use.
Dial - The dial does not have a special shine, but it is clearly visible that it is grainy, just like in the pictures of the genuine one. The map shows a purple hue, but I don't mind it too much. On the wrist, the map is so small that it is not even visible in everyday use. I haven't seen a genuine watch, but here the map doesn't have any shine if it should be there.
Power reserve - I still don't know what the power reserve is, I wound it 40 rounds and will update when I have the information. Weight - genuine watch weighs approx. 94 grams, while the weight of this VSF model is 109 grams.
Movement - much noisier than any other movement in Seamasters I own. In addition to the mechanism, the rotor is obscenely noisy, so much so that it can be heard when moving the arm.
Bracelet and clasp - again, I don't know what it's like on the original watch but the bracelet is comfortable and the clasp works well with an okay finish.

In the end, for a fraction of the price of the original watch, this is a great buy, but I've seen better made models from the VS factory.