• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Aqua Terra - crooked symbol

aguida

Patron
Certified
5/3/22
Welcome and beautiful watch!
As new member of the forum you will be pointed to some links with the basic rules and best practices of this forum. Unfortunately I am on my phone and it is difficult for me to do that. Hope some of the other "oldies" will help with that.
In general (especially if you are new) it is a good idea to show that you have been doing your due diligence. In this case post a comparison of a gen picture so to see what the difference actually is.
I took the first gen I could find on google and I cannot possibly see any major difference, so I am not sure what you mean by crooked symbol

If I misunderstood please eleaborate better, but I would not worry so much about it and enjoy the new watch. Remember those are replicas! If you want a perfect replica you can find it. The factory is called Omega :)
Welcome again

yt-noord

Looking Around
25/1/24
Welcome and beautiful watch!
As new member of the forum you will be pointed to some links with the basic rules and best practices of this forum. Unfortunately I am on my phone and it is difficult for me to do that. Hope some of the other "oldies" will help with that.
In general (especially if you are new) it is a good idea to show that you have been doing your due diligence. In this case post a comparison of a gen picture so to see what the difference actually is.
I took the first gen I could find on google and I cannot possibly see any major difference, so I am not sure what you mean by crooked symbol

If I misunderstood please eleaborate better, but I would not worry so much about it and enjoy the new watch. Remember those are replicas! If you want a perfect replica you can find it. The factory is called Omega :)
Welcome again
Thank you for your message. This is what I meant by saying that the symbol is crooked

aguida

Patron
Certified
5/3/22
Thank you for your message. This is what I meant by saying that the symbol is crooked

I see. Maybe it is or maybe it is not. ONe thing you will soon learn is that it is very hard, close to impossible to make calls out of the quality of the QC pictures. If the watch and the camera are not 100% aligned you can not really judge. That will be also in real life. Noone will be looking at your watch while being perfectly aligned wiht the watch :)
Anyway we are talking of probably 1/10 of mm. I couldn't see it and @domiffm couldn't either. SO to be a replica I would say it is a pretty good one and close enough to the real deal.

yt-noord

Looking Around
25/1/24
I see. Maybe it is or maybe it is not. ONe thing you will soon learn is that it is very hard, close to impossible to make calls out of the quality of the QC pictures. If the watch and the camera are not 100% aligned you can not really judge. That will be also in real life. Noone will be looking at your watch while being perfectly aligned wiht the watch :)
Anyway we are talking of probably 1/10 of mm. I couldn't see it and @domiffm couldn't either. SO to be a replica I would say it is a pretty good one and close enough to the real deal.
Thanks a lot for your input!