• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega Apolo 11 Moonwatch from Narikaa

ruigato

Horology Curious
4/7/10
Received this in mail some days ago.

Narikaa posted it in mail hours before the payment, sent me some pictures of the watch first, arrived fast (from UK to Portugal)

Some thoughts on it:

The watch has some mispelling errors in the back, the seller included it in the pre sale pictures.
The watch case is not polished near the strap.
I have a big wrist, didnt have to remove any strap link but the Strap clasp first link "bends". Dont know it it should be more rounded or more smaller, but it doesnt feel good.
The lume is weak, almost non existant.

the watch case has 44mm x 47mm
strap 22mm 18mm at the clasp
clasp 47mm
glass 33mm
height 15mm

Watch runs fine, time looks acurate, have it for a week. Fake crono 21J asian automatic movement

My english is terrible as you noticed so i will give you some pictures to ilustrate all.

Sumary: narikaa is a 5***** seller.
The watch is nice but i would expect some better details for a 76GBP/91/120USD watch

Album here:
http://img43.imageshack.us/g/201008100405b.jpg/

201008100364.jpg

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
looks really solid and great finish on the bracelet....no clue how accurate this is as I have never seen the gen, but it really is a good looking piece

jonasprivate

I'm Pretty Popular
21/7/10
Nice watch i wanr one,but i still haven`t found any good rep.
The caseback is wrong on yours,and on all Apollo reps so far.

Pic of Gen caseback.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

roby69

Renowned Member
10/9/09
"The watch is nice but i would expect some better details for a 76GBP/91/120USD watch"

in the rep world do not expect too much for this price, especially for a chrono, try with a non-chrono like Planet Ocean, good value for money

ostatecowboy67

Known Member
28/7/10
I got mine from WBK and I couldn't be happier. It doesn't have any of those issues. One little thing I noticed is that the clasp is wrong. That is the clasp off of a Seamaster, whereas the Speedmaster is a smaller clasp. Here is mine.

027.jpg